Scope: Furnished and installed base building fire alarm system for 32-story, 750,000 square-foot Class A office tower and residential/mixed-use building, plus 6 levels of underground parking.
Under separate contract, provided fire alarm tenant fit-out installation for Atlantic Wharf’s primary tenant, Wellington Management on 20 of the buildings 32 floors.
- Installed approximately 1,900 Notifier fire alarm devices – 5 fire alarm control panels, 120 duct smoke detectors, 500 signaling devices, 150 sprinkler points
- Installed 200,000 feet of custom copper cable wire, specially color-coded for troubleshooting
- Field design services in coordination with general contractor
- Fire command center installation
- Designed and configured fire alarm panels, including sophisticated graphic smoke control panel
- Installed bi-directional amplifier
- Fire alarm system testing with Honeywell
- Project Timeline: 18 months, per project schedule