Scope: Comprehensive core and shell electrical construction; temporary power for construction trades; installations of primary and emergency power systems, interior and exterior lighting and lighting control systems, and multiplex fire alarm system.
- Installation of 13,800V utility service
- Architectural exterior lighting
- Multi-phase fire alarm installation
- Phase one – interface with building’s original fire alarm system followed by demolition of existing system
- Phase two – installation of interface s forfour separate fire alarm control panels
- Phase three – installation and integration of separate Fire Command Center
- State-of-the-art biotech and research laboratory
- Key tenants include: Draper Laboratory, Schlumberger, Harvard Smithsonian Center
Unique Project Challenge:
Fire alarm system had to be complete prior to shell and core electrical, to support all spaces within the building.