Powering a Bright, Sustainable Future through Energy Efficient Electrical Solutions
The Energy division of J & M Brown provides expert planning, installation and management of energy efficient lighting retrofits and control systems projects for prominent facilities in Greater Boston. Utilizing the broad resources of J&M Brown, all projects meet the highest industry standard for quality and safety while achieving on-time, cost-efficient delivery.
- Certified Facility Energy Audits
- Electrical Retrofits and Power Upgrades
- Management and Implementation of Energy Efficiency Projects
- Material Procurement and Installation
- LED Lighting Upgrades & Retrofits
- Daylight Harvesting Systems
- Building Automation Control Systems
- Occupancy Sensors – Lighting and HVAC Controls
- Electrical Metering Installations
With government regulations for energy monitoring and efficiency taking effect, it is becoming increasingly essential for building owners and property managers to make sure their buildings meet energy usage requirements. J & M Brown provides thorough reviews of the buildings’ energy output, recommendations for energy savings, and implementation of customized energy efficiency upgrade programs – in a compact, cost-effective package.
On your upcoming projects, J & M Brown can recommend and implement solutions that will improve the property’s performance in energy efficiency and sustainability.