J&M Brown’s Tel/Data division, Spectrum Integrated Technologies (Spectrum IT), provides low-voltage technology solutions customized for the communications and data needs of corporate and institutional clients throughout Greater Boston.
Spectrum IT designs, installs and services all types of telecommunication projects, ranging from single-package voice and data networks to some of the largest fiber optic, wireless and structured cabling network installations in the region.
Tel/Data solutions include:
- Evaluation of network infrastructure
- Structured cabling
- DAS – Distributed Antenna Systems
- Network design/build
- CADD engineering
- Testing and certification
- System support and maintenance
- Fiber Optic networks
- Outside plant municipality network installations
Low-Voltage services include:
- Sound Masking
Contracts & Certifications:
- We are proud to have been awarded a Massachusetts ITC54 State Contract to install telecommunications/data infrastructure cabling services and maintenance for local state and government buildings, campuses and municipalities.
- J&M Brown/Spectrum IT represents and is a certified installer of leading telecommunications industry manufacturers.
- All work is performed by BICSI registered telecommunication project managers and trained IBEW technicians who adhere to TIA/EIA standards.
- Up-to-date certifications on all products installed
- Design services by BICSI RCDD
J&M Brown is well prepared to meet your organization’s critical communication and data requirements. Please contact Ed Menard at email@example.com or 617-522-8800 to discuss an upcoming project.
J&M Brown – Spectrum Integrated Technologies Tel-Data Vendor Partners
J&M Brown Company and Spectrum Integrated Technologies team with world-leading manufacturers to provide reliable, state-of-the-art communications system solutions for clients throughout Greater Boston with the ability to provide extended manufacturer’s warranties.