Size: 60,000 sq. ft.
Electrical Crew: 35 at peak
Scope: Design-assist multi-phase historic renovation of church built in 1876. Installations included new electrical distribution system, security, fire alarm, and lighting control systems
- Field engineering enabled project construction to be undertaken without interruption to Church activity over 5-year period
- Lutron multi-panel lighting control system with scene dimming system covering all aspects of building’s 60,000 sq. ft.
- Geothermal wells installed for heating and cooling
- Security installations included more than 40 cameras and several remote access locations
- Restoration won numerous national and local awards, including BSA, National Trust for Historic Preservation, and AGC
- Designed to achieve LEED Silver rating
- Project timeline: 5 years