Scope: Reconstruction of hospital’s entire 2nd floor, preceded by demolition of existing floor. Demolition and renovation of an adjacent 2-story facility. Comprehensive electrical construction included facility’s primary and emergency power systems, new fire alarm system, nurse call system, tel/data system, and low voltage lighting control system. Additionally, provided electrical installations related to historic restoration and preservation of 4,000 sq. ft. in attached 3-story building, which included installing a 1200Amp, 480/277 Volt power service to the facility and 400Amp, 277Volt service to facility’s existing tenant.
Spectrum IT provided tel/data installations under separate contract, including TV/video installations for oncology bay.
- 12 month phased construction in fully operational hospital
- Close coordination between project team members and off-hour scheduling
- LEED Gold Certification
- BIM platform – AutoCAD Revit – utilized for project’s electrical and mechanical installations
- Reconstructed 2nd floor of facility dedicated to medical oncology and infusion services
- Family areas provide wireless communications and televisions with DVD capabilities
- Historic restoration of administrative office and doctors’ office building
- Project Timeline: 1 year
Under separate contract, J&M Brown provided electrical construction and fit-out of Winchester Hospital’s Ambulatory Care Center.