Size: 600,000 sq/ft
Owner: Boston Scientific
GC: Lee Kennedy Co.
Electrical Crew at peak: 12
Scope: Electrical construction of Boston Scientific’s modernized global distribution center. The upgrades included two warehousing areas, cafe, offices, conference rooms, fitness center, loading docks, elevators, lobby entrance and a MFD room. J & M Brown worked throughout the building completing the entire electrical scope of work, which included installing over 400 lights, new rooftop signage and providing a new 1200A feeder that powered over 30 panels.
- Re-routed emergency feed to provide new service to facility
- Parking lot lighting with solar poles
- Power stations for facility indoor vehicles
- Energized 2-1/2 mile conveyor system
- Lighting controls by LSI
- Timeframe – two-phases, 20 months