Greater Boston’s leading and most reliable installer of life safety systems
The J&M Brown Fire Alarm Division provides comprehensive fire alarm system installation services for new and existing buildings throughout Eastern Massachusetts.
The division has installed fire alarm upgrades and retrofits for well over 60 million square feet of space in commercial buildings, hospitals, hotels, university classrooms and dormitories, research laboratories, and sports facilities in the region.
Our in-depth knowledge of fire codes, experience working in a variety of buildings, and relationships with local town and Boston Fire Department inspectors enables J & M Brown’s team to effectively manage your property’s life safety needs.
In providing fire alarm system installations, we utilize the industry’s most current fire alarm system technologies.
Fire Alarm Installation Services:
- Fire alarm system evaluation
- Design/build fire alarm systems – new construction buildings
- Retrofit fire alarm systems in existing buildings
- Phased upgrades of fire alarm systems
- Installation of new parallel system and decommissioning existing system
- Fire & Booster pumps installation
Fire Alarm Service & Testing
To ensure your properties’ safety, as well as compliance with all local Fire Department regulations and insurance requirements, J & M Brown provides regular maintenance and testing of fire protection systems.
- System testing, reporting and commissioning
- System maintenance and service
- 24-7 emergency service
When it comes to fire alarm systems, contact Tom Rose, Vice President, Fire Alarm Division – firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-522-6800 x432 to discuss an upcoming project or to schedule a property review and evaluation of your facility’s existing system.